Students' Resources and Support Program
- Teaching Resources for FYS
- Library Instructional Programs - First-Year Seminar Web Site
The "Information Literacy and You" tutorial was designed to assist in the instruction of students on research skills and strategies. You may choose to use a single module or to take your students through the entire research process. Many of the modules have an embedded "Research Log" in which students can apply what they have learned in each module, make notes, or record information relative to their project. Information recorded in the Research Log can be emailed to the instructor, or to the student, or to a team working on the project.
- National Resource Center for the First-Year Experience and Students in Transition
This organization is committed to the success of first-year college students and all students in transition. The organization provides opportunities for the exchange of practical, theory-based information and ideas through the convening of conferences, teleconferences, institutes, and workshops; publishing monographs, a peer-reviewed journal, a newsletter, guides, and books; generating and supporting research and scholarship; hosting visiting scholars; and administering a web site and electronic listservs.
- Policy Center on the First Year of College
- Office of the Vice Provost and Dean for Undergraduate Education
- Penn State Principles
- Free Online Resources
- Study Skills Link dot com
- Humanmetrics -- Jung Typology Test