The mission of the Radiologic Science Program is to continue to provide excellence in education in radiologic science (radiography) by providing students with a diverse clinical and academic background in radiography, thereby meeting the challenges of today's entry level radiographer.
The vision of the Radiologic Science Program is to maintain and continuously improve upon its leadership in radiologic technology education, create opportunities and access for individuals to attend and continue high quality advanced degree and certificate programs in radiologic science.
- Admission Requirements
- Applying to the Program
- Career Opportunities
- Clinical Sites
- Program Brochure
- Program Effectiveness Data
- Program Mission and Vision Statements
- Program Philosophy and Goals
- Program Profile (Curriculum)
- RAD Rules - Program Policy and Procedure Manual
- Radiological Sciences | 2RSCC Program Guide
- University Program Degree Bulletin
- Radiological Sciences | 2RSCC