At Penn State Schuylkill we value and reward our student scholars. In addition to university based scholarhips, students at our campus can be considered for a large pool of campus specific scholarship dollars.
- There is over $600,000 dollars of scholarship money specifically for students at our campus.
- NO APPLICATION is required for a majority of campus scholarhips...all students who apply to Penn State Schuylkill will be considered.
- Scholarship amounts range from $500-$6,000
- First consideration for campus scholarships is given to students who apply early, so apply today!
- If you wish to be considered for financial need-based scholarships, you must have a FASFA form on file. Please visit www.fafsa.ed.gov to complete the free application for student aid.
Click HERE to see our list of all of our scholarships and awards at Penn State Schuylkill
Campus Academic Merit Scholarships
Many of our campus scholarships DO NOT REQUIRE FINANCIAL NEED, and are based only on the academic merit of the applicant.
Schuylkill Scholars Award
First-year, full-time undergraduate students can be considered for the Schuylkill Scholars award. The award will range from $500 to $3,500 per academic year. Student's high school grade point average and SAT/ACT scores will influence award amount. Students must have at least a 2.7 high school grade point average to be considered.
Students may be reconsidered for this award and/or other scholarships in following years by maintaining at least a 2.7 cumulative grade point average while at Penn State Schuylkill. This award can be combined with other grants and scholarships, and students do not have to have a financial need to receive it.
The Honors Award at Penn State Schuylkill
First-year, full-time undergraduate students can be considered for the Schuylkill Honors award. Award recipients will receive $4,000 per year (for the amount of time they attend Penn State Schuylkill, up to four years). In order to be considered, candidates must have at least a 3.5 high school grade point average, and a 1700, three part, combined SAT score. The number of honors awards is limited each year.
This award is renewable for the amount of time a recipient attends Penn State Schuylkill, up to four years. In order for this award to be renewed, students must maintain at least a 3.3 cumulative grade point average, and participate in the Schuylkill Honors Program. This scholarship is in addition to other scholarships and awards and privileges of being an Honors student. Financial need is not a requirement to receive this award.
Visit the Giving section of our website for a complete list of scholarships and awards that are offered at Penn State Schuylkill.