Steps for Enrollment
- Contact the Penn State Schuylkill Admissions Office for a Dual Enrollment packet
- Make an appointment with your high school Guidance Office to discuss dual enrollment
- Discuss courses and your schedule with your guidance counselor
- Decide if release time is necessary and arrange as needed
- Have the following required items sent to Penn State Schuylkill Admissions:
- Completed Non-Degree Enrollment Form
- A current official high school transcript
- Standardized test scores (PSSA/PSAT/SAT/ACT)
- A letter of recommendation from a principal, guidance counselor, or teacher (ONLY REQUIRED FOR HS JUNIORS)
- Mail the items listed above to the following address:
Penn State Schuylkill
200 University Drive
Schuylkill Haven, PA 17972
- A review process will take place when we have recieved all the required items. This process may take a few weeks, so please submit required items well in advance to the desired semester start.
- After a student is approved for Dual Enrollment, he/she will meet with the campus Registrar to file paperwork and schedule class(es).
Interested in Dual Enrollment at Penn State Schuylkill? Contact the admissions office today for more information.