Steps for Enrollment
- Contact the Penn State Schuylkill Admissions office for a dual enrollment packet
- Make an appointment with your high school guidance office to discuss dual enrollment
- Discuss courses and your schedule with your guidance counselor
- Decide if release time is necessary, and arrange as needed
- Gather the following required items:
- Completed Non-degree Enrollment form
- A current official high school transcript
- Standardized test scores (PSSA/PSAT/SAT/ACT)
- A letter of recommendation from a principal, guidance counselor, or teacher (only required for high school juniors)
- Mail the items listed above to the following address:
Penn State Schuylkill
200 University Drive
Schuylkill Haven, PA 17972
- A review process will take place when we have received all the required items. This process may take a few weeks, so please submit required items well in advance to the desired semester start.
- After a student is approved for dual enrollment, he/she will meet with academic advising to select and schedule courses.
Interested in dual enrollment at Penn State Schuylkill?
Contact the admissions office today!