At Penn State Schuylkill we value and reward our student scholars. In addition to university based scholarhips, students at our campus can be considered for a large pool of campus specific scholarhship dollars.
- NO APPLICATION is required for merit-based campus scholarhips...all students who apply to Penn State Schuylkill will be considered.
- There is over $600,000 dollars of scholarship money specifically for students at our campus.
- To be considered for academic merit scholarhips students must have a High School GPA of 2.7+
- Many of our campus scholarhips DO NOT REQUIRE FINANCIAL NEED and are based only on the academic merit of the applicant.
- If you wish to be considered for financial need-based scholarships, you must have a FASFA form on file. Please visit www.fafsa.ed.gov to complete the free application for student aid.
- Scholarship amounts range from $500-$6,000
- First consideration for campus scholarships is given to students who apply early, so apply today!
Click HERE to see our list of all of our scholarships and awards at Penn State Schuylkill
Academic Excellence Award at Penn State Schuylkill
This is a new scholarship that is being offered to first-year, full-time undergraduate students. Students may be considered who have documented merit as demonstrated through admissions credentials, including high school grade-point average of 2.7 or higher and SAT or ACT scores.
The award will range from $500 to $5,000 per academic year and may be renewed for subsequent years. It can be combined with other grants and scholarships and students do not have to have a financial need to receive it.
The Honors Award at Penn State Schuylkill
This award is for first-year, full-time undergraduate students who are enrolled in the Penn State Schuylkill Honors Program or the Schreyer Honors College at Penn State Schuylkill.
Each recipient will receive $5,000 per year over four years. Approximately ten scholarships will be awarded per year.
This scholarship is in addition to other scholarships and awards and privileges of being an honors students. Financial need is not a requirement to receive this award.