Use MyPennState to Apply Online...
- Over 90% of applicants to Penn State use the online application
- Remember your MyPennState user ID (xyz123) and password; you will need to utlize this system through the year before you start at Penn State for both Admissions and Student Aid
- MyPennState is a one stop shop where applicants can:
- Check application status
- See admissions decisions
- Accept an Offer of Admission
- Don't forget to hit "Submit." There is a $50 non-refundable application fee that is the final step of the application
- In addition to the online application, Penn State requires the following additional items of information:
- High school transcript
- Counselor form
- SAT/ACT scores
- College schedule/transcripts (if you have attempted college coursework).
Click the MyPennState icon below to get started....
Dates to Remember
- September 1: New Application Available
- New application becomes available on MyPennState
- Applicants can use this application for the next Spring, Summer, and Fall semesters
- November 30: Recommended Filing Date for Fall Admissions
- We have a modified rolling admissions process, which means that we take applications throughout the year. However, we have recommend filing date of November 30.
- Applications will be accepted after November 30, but as admissions criteria rise throughout the academic year, it may become more difficult to gain acceptance to your first choice campus or academic program.
- You must have all the required pieces of information for your application on file by November 30 to be considered in the November 30 pool of admissions decisions. Pieces needed: Penn State application, high school transcript, counsleor form, SAT/ACT scores, and college transcripts (if you have attempted college coursework).
- Students who apply to Penn State Schuylkill early get priority consideration for both campus and university scholarhips.
For more Information on the Steps of the Admissions Process please click here.
- Prospective Students