Use MyPennState to apply online
- Over 90% of applicants to Penn State use the online application
- Remember your MyPennState user ID (xyz123) and password; you will need to utilize this system through the year before you start at Penn State for both admissions and student aid
- MyPennState is a one stop shop where applicants can:
- Check application status
- See admission decisions
- Accept an Offer of Admission
- Don't forget to hit "Submit." There is a $50 non-refundable application fee that is the final step of the application. Contact our Office of Admissions at 570-385-6252 to see if you are eligible to have this $50 fee waived.
- In addition to the online application, Penn State requires the following additional items of information:
- High school transcript
- Counselor form
- SAT/ACT scores
- College schedule/transcripts (if you have attempted college coursework).
Click the MyPennState icon below to get started....
Dates to remember
- September 1: New application becomes available
- New application becomes available on MyPennState
- Applicants can use this application for the next spring, summer, and fall semesters
- November 30: Recommended filing date for fall admissions
- Penn State Schuylkill has a modified rolling admissions process, which means that we take applications throughout the year.
- Applications will be accepted after November 30, but as admissions criteria rise throughout the academic year, it may become more difficult to gain acceptance to your first choice campus or academic program.
- When you are aiming to have your application complete by the November 30 filing date, you should also have all the required pieces of information for your application on file to be considered in the November 30 pool of admissions decisions. Materials that you will need are: Penn State application, high school transcript, counselor form, SAT/ACT scores, and college transcripts (if you have attempted college coursework).
- Students who apply to Penn State Schuylkill early get priority consideration for both campus and university scholarships.
For more Information on the Steps of the Admissions Process please click here.
- Prospective Students