Attention High School Juniors and Seniors - Penn State Tuition at a 50% Savings!
Are you a high school junior or senior?
Do you want to get a head start on college classes while you are still in high school?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then Dual Enrollment at Penn State Schuylkill is for you! The Penn State Schuylkill Dual Enrollment program affords the following advantages to local students:
- Experiencing college courses instructed by Penn State professors
- Becoming a part of our campus community
- Use of our on-campus resources: the Learning Center, tutoring, advising, library, and computer facilities
- Completing many of your college required general education requirements before high school graduation
- Credits earned can be applied to a Penn State degree (at any Penn State campus)
- Credits earned that may also be considered for transfer to another institution
- As soon as you finish your sophomore year in high school, you can be considered for Dual Enrollment classes
Are you interested in becoming a Dual Enrollment student at Penn State Schuylkill? Click on the link below to learn how to apply for Dual Enrollment:
Now working with students interested in taking Dual Enrollment classes
for the following upcoming semesters: