Give Back, Get Connected, Gather Experiences
Be a part of the Penn State Schuylkill Alumni Society
All Schuylkill Campus attendees and graduates who are members of the Penn State Alumni Association are also members of the Schuylkill Alumni Society.
The Penn State Schuylkill Alumni Society supports the University and the Schuylkill Campus by fostering alumni, student and faculty involvement, interest and support of Campus activities and events and by promoting the campus in the community.
What is the difference between the Society and the local chapter?
- The Society's are affiliated with academic colleges or campuses.
- Society's spend most of their time working with students, faculty and other alumni.
- Penn State Alumni Association is required.
- With membership alumni are automatically considered a member of the appropriate Society.
- Alumni can be in more than one society.
- Chapters are based in a geographic area.
- Any Penn State Alumni or friend residing in that area may be a member.
- Penn State Alumni Association is not required.
- Chapters often have their own dues structure.
- Often chapters are more social in nature.
What does the Schuylkill Alumni Society Do?
- Reunions - visit with other Schuylkill alumni during a fun filled day on campus.
- Classroom Mentors - Alumni visit various classes to talk to Schuylkill Students.
- Rewarding outstanding Alumni - Society seeks to recognize outstanding alumni.
- Alumni Relations