Give Back, Get Connected, Gather Experiences
Be a part of the Penn State Schuylkill Alumni Society
All Penn State Schuylkill attendees and graduates who are members of the Penn State Alumni Association are also members of the Penn State Schuylkill Alumni Society.
The Penn State Schuylkill Alumni Society supports the University and the Schuylkill campus by fostering alumni, student and faculty involvement, interest and support of campus activities and events, and by promoting the campus in the community.
What is the difference between the Society and the local chapter?
Societies - Penn State Schuylkill Alumni Society
- The Societies are affiliated with academic colleges or campuses.
- Societies spend most of their time working with students, faculty, and other alumni.
- Penn State Alumni Association membership is required.
- Alumni can be in more than one society.
Chapters - The Schuylkill Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association
- Chapters are based in a geographic area.
- Any Penn State alumni or friend residing in that area may be a member.
- Penn State Alumni Association membership is not required.
- Chapters often have their own dues structure.
- Chapters are more social in nature.
- Offers a football ticket exchange.
What does the Penn State Schuylkill Alumni Society Do?
- Homecoming - visit with other Schuylkill campus alumni during a fun filled day on campus.
- Classroom Mentors - Alumni visit various classes to talk to Penn State Schuylkill students.
- Rewarding outstanding Alumni - Society seeks to recognize outstanding alumni.
- Alumni Relations