Welcome to the Instructional Design Services web site for Penn State Schuylkill. Teaching and learning resources available at Penn State include:
- ANGEL Course Management System
- Web pages and blogs
- Podcasting and multimedia
- Teaching online and blended courses
- Personal Response Systems (a.k.a., Clickers)
- Schreyer Teaching Luncheons
- and more!
Support is offered in a variety of formats, including: one-on-one appointments, workshops, luncheons, e-mail announcements, and blogs. Whether you are just getting started in ANGEL and need help activating your syllabus, or you are intereste in exploring the incorporation of multimedia projects into your course, contact us to help you get started. Follow the links on the right to learn more.