- All Campus Postings must receive prior approval before mounting at the designated locations.
Student Clubs & Organizations:
All student postings must receive an approval stamp from the Office of Student Affairs. Posting must be stamped, initialed, and dated by a full-time Student Affairs staff member. The Student Affairs office is located on the upper level of the Health & Wellness Building.
Faculty & Staff:
All faculty & staff postings must receive an approval stamp from the Office of Business Services. Posting must be stamped, initialed, and dated by a full-time Business Services staff member. The Business Office is located on the upper level of the Business & Academic Services Building.
- No poster, handbill, or any other form of announcement may be placed on, attached to, or written on windows, woodwork, glass doors, vinyl wall covering or plaster. Please respect and utilize approved posting areas identified within all buildings on campus.
- Posters, handbills, etc., must be fixed to identified bulletin boards areas.
- All posters must be hung with masking tape or thumbtacks (on bulletin boards). Do not use duct tape or Scotch Tape as they remove paint causing damage and any such damage will be billed to your organization.
- All posters, flyers, handbills and other materials must be removed within 48 hours after the event by the sponsoring organization. All postings will be removed at the end of each semester. A removal fee may be assessed to any organization failing to remove materials.
- No poster, handbill, or any other form of announcement may be placed on, attached to, or written on any structure or natural feature of the campus. This includes the surface of walkways, roads, posts, waste receptacles and trees.
- Posters and publicity should be presented in "good taste." Advertisements depicting alcohol use or abuse, sexist remarks or pictures, and/or insensitive references to individuals or groups are prohibited.
- Any disregard for these guidelines by an individual, group or student organization could result in the suspension of the privilege to advertise on campus.
- The Office of Business Services and the Office of Student Affairs will be responsible for the enforcement of this policy.
- Questions about exceptions or modifications to this policy (such as hanging sheets and banners, painting windows, etc.) should be referred to the Office of Business Services in the Business & Academic Services Building.
- All posters and flyers should clearly identify the organization sponsoring the information posted.
- Posting within the Nittany Apartments is limited to bulletin boards and designated areas in the front of the Buildings.
¨ First Floor
Entrance Hallway (near Part-Time Faculty Mailboxes)
Hallway Outside A-106
¨ Second Floor
Main Hallway Outside A-209
Landing between 1st and 2nd floor (Both East & West)
Interior Stairwell Outside Computer Center
¨ Computer Center
Carpeted pillars on either side of Help-Desk
Carpeted section of Public Lab area
- First Floor
Main Corridor (outside C-119)
Main Corridor (outside Conference Center)
- Second Floor
Main Corridor (outside C-201)
¨ Main Vestibule
Business & Academic Services Building:
¨ Vestibule - Upper Level Accessible Entrance
Student Community Center:
¨ Main Lobby (outside auditorium)
Health & Wellness Building:
¨ Main Corridor outside Gymnasium
- Lower Level Stairwell
The Office of Business Services is located on the top floor of the Business and Academic Services Building.
Monday through Friday
8:00 a.m.—5:00 p.m.
Director of Business Services
Penn State is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity, and the diversity of its workforce.