- Permits shall be displayed on any vehicle operated by the person to whom the permit was issued
Permits not properly displayed shall be deemed invalid.
Permits shall be hung from the interior rear view mirror with the permit numbers facing the front of the vehicle so that the entire permit number is clearly visible.
- Yellow permits are for resident & commuter students
- Brown permits are for residents of Nittany I, II, III and IV.
- Green permits are for residents of Nittany V.
- Faculty & Staff permits are determined by the employment status of the faculty or staff member.
Permits are hanging tags assigned to the registrant and not the vehicle. These permits may be transferred to another motor vehicle being used by the registered student or faculty or staff member. Those forgetting to transfer their permits shall notify the Office of Police Services.
Motorcycles or other motorized vehicles shall contact Police services for information as to permit display.
Visitors are not required to display a permit, but they are encouraged to obtain a Visitor Permit any time on campus. Visitor Permits may be obtained from the Office of Business Services. There is not cost for a Visitor Permit.
Click on the appropriate link to download a parking permit application, fill it out and return it to the Office of Business Services in B-201A.
Police Services Office
Business & Academic Services Bldg.