Use, possession, or distribution of beverages containing alcohol on University property shall comply with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and University policies and rules. Misconduct that may result in disciplinary action and penalties, which may include separation from the University, includes:
- The purchase, consumption, possession, or transportation, or the attempt to purchase, consume, possess, or transport any beverage containing alcohol by persons under 21 years of age anywhere on premises of the University, specifically including their rooms/house in University residential units.
- The selling, furnishing, or giving of any beverage containing alcohol to any person under 21 years of age.
- The purchase, consumption, possession or transportation of beverages containing alcohol.
- Any party or gathering at which the rules and policies regarding alcoholic beverages have been violated, or in which the behavior of participants is determined to be disruptive, will be terminated, with a referral being made for violation of University policy.
- Residents will be held responsible for activities held at their residences. The collection of monies during any function where alcoholic beverages are being served is prohibited.
- It is the responsibility of Police Services to enforce the laws of Pennsylvania as well as University rules and regulations. In the event of involvement of Police Services, civil or criminal prosecution as well as University disciplinary action may result.
- Conduct resulting from the consumption of alcohol, that interferes with the rights of others, is prohibited.