The Student Government Association (SGA) Office is located in the Student Community Center. Contact your representative today by calling (570) 385-6247.
The purpose of SGA is to represent students’ interests and concerns to administration and to provide information and awareness for student issues.
2013-2014 Executive Board
President - Jeff Fritz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice President - Gabe Rohrberg (email@example.com)
Secretary - Yanique Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Treasurer - Jessica Clerge (email@example.com)
THON Chair - Vince Carrano (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SGA Student Representatives
ACADEMIC AFFAIRS REPRESENTATIVE: Kaitlyn Shappell (email@example.com)
- The Academic Affairs Representative is responsible for all student concerns related to professors and advisers on campus.
COMMUNITY & PUBLIC RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE: Shekira Piard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Community Relations Representative will promote a positive relationship between the Penn State Schuylkill community and the local surrounding communities.
FIRST-YEAR STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE: Catherine Mahon (email@example.com)
- The Freshman Representative will represent the interest and concerns of the freshman class.
NITTANY APARTMENTS/FOOD SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE: Ed Chowanes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Nittany Apartments/Food Services Representative will represent the interest and concerns of students living in the Nittany Apartments and using Food Services.
OFF-CAMPUS/COMMUTER REPRESENTATIVE: Katie Courtney (email@example.com)
- The Off-Campus Representative will represent the interest and concerns of students who are living in the surrounding communities that commute to the campus.
OUT-OF-STATE STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE: Camisha Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Out-of-State Student Representative will represent the interest and concerns of Penn State Schuylkill students who are originally from a state other than Pennsylvania.
STUDENT AFFAIRS REPRESENTATIVE: Joshua Edwards (email@example.com)
- The Student Affairs Representative is responsible for improving the general extracurricular activities for all students on campus.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY REPRESENTATIVE: Andrew March (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Technology/Information Representative is responsible for addressing concerns relating to information technologies on campus.
- The International Student will represent all international students.
VETERAN AFFAIRS REPRESENTATIVE: Taylor Hermany (email@example.com)
- The Veteran Affairs Representative will address concerns dealing with veterans.
The SGA Office
is located in the
Student Community Center
outside of the
Hidden Stream Cafe.
Stop in today to