The Student Government Association (SGA) Office is located in the Student Community Center. Contact your representative today by calling (570) 385-6247.
The purpose of the SGA is to represent students’ interests and concerns to administration and to provide information and awareness for student issues.
2012-2013 Executive Board
President - Eric Quackenbush (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice President - Gianna Agnello (email@example.com)
Secretary - Yanique Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Treasurer - Katerina Kokkoris (email@example.com)
THON Chair - Peter Gannon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SGA Student Representatives
ACADEMIC AFFAIRS REPRESENTATIVE: Lissette Fernandez (email@example.com)
- The Academic Affairs Representative is responsible for all student concerns dealing with the professors and advisors on campus.
COMMUNITY & PUBIC RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE: Shekira Piard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Community Relations Representative will promote a positive relationship between the Penn State Schuylkill Community and the local Schuylkill Haven Community.
FIRST-YEAR STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE: Nazra Lively (email@example.com)
- The Freshman Representative will represent the interest and concerns of the freshman class on campus.
PHYSICAL PLANT/FOOD SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE: Jason Kramer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Nittany Apartments/Food Services Representative will represent the interest and concerns of students living in the Nittany Apartments and using Food Services on campus.
OFF-CAMPUS/COMMUTER REPRESENTATIVE: Katie Courtney (email@example.com)
- The Off-Campus Representative will represent the interest and concerns of students not living in the Nittany Apartments and who are living in the surrounding community commuting to campus.
OUT-OF-STATE STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE: Rezwan Rahman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Out-of-State Student Representative will represent the interest and concerns of Penn State Schuylkill student who are originally from a state other than Pennsylvania.
STUDENT AFFAIRS REPRESENTATIVE: Jessica Clerge (email@example.com)
- The Student Affairs Representative is responsible for improving the general extracurricular activities of all students on campus.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY REPRESENTATIVE: Jeff Fritz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Technology/Information Representative will deal with the overall campus concerns relating to information technologies on campus.
The SGA Office
is located in the
Student Community Center
outside of the
Hidden Stream Cafe.
Stop in today to