Penn State Wireless Networking
- The Penn State Wireless Network (psu) and Visitor Wireless Network (attwifi) are available in all buildings on campus, including the residence halls.
- Hardware: An 802.11 wireless capable laptop, tablet or phone.
- Penn State Access Account: Access Accounts enable Penn State students, faculty, and staff to use the full range of internet services, including wireless network services using psu. A Penn State Access Account is not needed to use the Visitor Wireless.
- Go to the following site: http://wireless.psu.edu/using.html
and follow the appropriate instructions for the Penn State Wireless Network
- The instructions for utilizing the Visitor Wireless can be found at http://wireless.psu.edu/visitorwireless.html
- Information Technology