Enrollment in a University can be an exciting, stimulating, growth-producing experience.
It can also be confusing, anxiety-provoking and intimidating.
We are aware of that and we are here to help.
Students may confront a variety of issues that could impede their ability to achieve academically. Anxiety, interpersonal concerns, depression, family problems and worry about substance abuse, sexuality and other mental health issues that are commonly faced by both traditional-aged and re-entry students.
Penn State Schuylkill recognizes this fact and offers support so that students can devote their attention to their course work.
Counseling at Penn State Schuylkill is....
- Provided by experienced and knowledgeable counselors.
- Confidential. We follow strict legal and ethical guidelines regarding confidentiality. Confidentiality is breached only in rare circumstances, such as ongoing cases of child abuse.
- Free for currently enrolled Penn State Schuylkill students for most of our services.
- Tailored to meet the needs of the individual, using a variety of approaches.
- Brief, in order to best serve the greatest number of students
Mindy Anthony Spolski, MS, NCC, LPC
Coordinator of Counseling and Disability Services
210 A Health and Wellness Building
Schuylkill Haven, PA 17972